Address: Dannäs, 330 12 Forsheda
The cozy History Museum has 4 cottages, all built in the early 1800s and onward.
The Dannäs History Association was founded in 1948 and lies about 500 meters southwest of Törnerstorp and east of the village of Dannäs. The History Museum, which was opened in 1954 lies in a pasture with hardwood, surrounded by farmland and pine forest. It consists of four buildings and contain a collection of objects.